SCHEME OF STUDIES
The following is the scheme of studies in Air Force School, Kanpur,cantt
Class I to V English, Hindi, Maths, Computer, Drawing, G.K, Environmental Science
Class VI to VIII English, Hindi, Maths, Sanskrit, Computer, Science, Social Studies, Drawing, G.K
Class IX to X(Under new scheme of 10+2)
Hindi- Course B
English- Course A
Science- Physics, Chemistry, Life Science
Social Studies- History, Geography, Civics, Economics,
Health and Physical Education
Class XI and XII
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENT
- All students are expected to strictly abide by the rules of conduct of the school
- The student must come to school in the prescribed uniform.
- The students are expected to be regular and punctual in their attendance.
- All application for leave on medical ground are to be supported by an authentic Medical
- Students suffering from any contagious disease shall not be permitted to attend school
- till he/she brings a Medical certificate of fitness.
- Scribbling on walls, desks and tearing of paper from books is punishable.
- Every student is to participate in activities organised by the school and attend
- extra classes when called upon to do so.
- The students must be in their respective classrooms at least five minutes before
- the first bell rings.
- Children are strictly forbidden to buy eatables from vendors near the school premises.
- Repeated violation of school rules and insubordination to teachers may result
- in the name being struck off from the school.
A. F. Blue terrycot half sleeves shirt, Navy Blue shorts/trousers with side pockets. Sky blue nylon socks with Navy blue strips, black shoes with laces. School belt with monogram and navy blue school tie.
Knee length navy blue skirt with knife pleats and blue shirt and light blue ribbons.
Steel Gray woollen/worsted trousers. Navy Blue pullover or Blazer with school crest on left pocket and brass buttons. Compulsory.
Steel Gray woollen/worsted skirt. Navy Blue Pullover or Blazer with the school crest on left pocket and brass buttons. Compulsory.
Saturday : White shirt, white trousers/shorts/skirts, white socks, white shoes with laces. White ribbon.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- The school solicits the co operation of parents/guardian in helping us to achieve
- with perfection the noble goal for which the institution has been established.
- Parents are expected to play their part by ensuring punctuality and discipline.
- Parents/guardians are requested not to meet the students or teacher during
- class hours without the sanction of the school authorities.
- Politeness and courtesy in speech and conduct should be inculcated in the child
- along with a sense of cleanliness of dress & person.
- Students are not permitted to bring valuable or money to the school. The school
- will not be held responsible for the loss of such items/money.
- Parents/guardians may meet the Principal/Teacher by seeking prior appointment
- through school office.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take all the examination and tests.
- Reports and recommendation from the teacher & principal should be signed by parents.
- School diaries should be checked everyday by the parents to have up to date
- information regarding tests & their child’s performance in the class.
- Private tuitions are totally prohibited, hence parents are requested not to
- approach the school teachers.
- Constructive suggestions if any should be made by parents are requested not to
- approach the school teachers.
- Only parents are allowed to fetch their child during school hours in case of emergency
- and with permission of the principal.
- Parents are requested to attend the parents Teachers meeting for better
- co-ordination between parents and teachers.
- Parents re requested not to give presents to the staff.
Withdrawal and Transfer Certificate
Dues have to be cleared till the month in which the TC is applied for.
Notice should be given by parents or guardians and not by the student.
The TC may be posted at the given address if notified, within two weeks from the date of leaving the school.
No TC will be issued until all dues are cleared
Scheme of Studies
Following is the scheme of studies in the AIR FORCE SCHOOL, Kanpur, Cantt
Class I to V : English, Hindi, Maths, Environmental Studies, Drawing, Music, G. K .
Class VI to VIII : English, Hindi, Maths, Social Science, G.Sc., Sanskrit, Art, PHE, G.K. and Music.
Class IX and X
|1||Hindi (Course B)|
|2||English (Course A)|
|4||Science and Technology|
|6||Health & Physical Education|
- Class XI to XII
Based on teachers recommendations and students own initiative, students are identified and counseled by the teachers/professional counselor in tackling academic, social adjustment and adolescent associated problems at.
Guest speakers are invited to address the issues.
Psychological Testing: Mental Ability and Aptitude Testing.
Health Lectures are organized for the girls of Class VI – VIII.
Parental Counseling is also organized at intervals in the form of Parents/Grand Parents Day.
A team of teachers is formed to guide students on career opportunities. Students are taken inside Air Force Station and talk is delivered on mode of joining Armed Forces. Seminars & Workshops on different careers for students are organized