The fee is to be deposited through SBI Collect.
- Net banking: “SBI COLLECT” icon is available on website www.onlinesbi.com and www.afskanpurcantt.com and the payment can be made through net banking.
- Cheque, NEFT, RTGS, Cash and other mode of transaction will not be accepted.
- It is to be ensured that the amount is credited in school account by due date. If the fee is notcredited in school account by Due Date because of any reason late fee/Re-Admission charges will be charged asper rules.
- Under no circumstances will less fees be paid. If less fees is paid, it will be treated as if fees have not been paid and Late Fees/Re-Admission Charges, as applicable will be levied.
|SL NO||FOR THE MONTHS OF||
||April 2019, May 2020 and June 2020along with the session charges||10th to 20th April 2020 (All working days)|
||July 2019, August 2020 and September 2020||10th to 20th July 20120 (All working days)|
||October 2020, November 2020 and December 2020||10th to 20th October (All working days)|
||January 2021. February 2021 and March 2021||10th to 20th January 2021 (All working days)|
- The dates for depositing fee alongwith late fee of Rs. 100.00 will be as under:
|SL NO||FOR THE MONTHS OF||
DATES FOR LATE DEPOSIT
||April 2019, May 2020 and June 2020along with the session charges||21th to 30th April 2020|
||July 2019, August 2020 and September 2020||21th to 31th July 2020|
||October 2020, November 2020 and December 2020||21th to 31th October 2020|
||January 2021. February 2021 and March 2021||21th to 31th January 2021|
- If fee is not credited in School Account by 30th/31st of respective months the name of the student will be struck off the Rolls and THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SIT IN THE CLASS, Re-admission may be granted on payment of charges along with Re-Admission charges equivalent to New Admission Charges at the descretian of the school authority, No reduction of Re-Admission charges are permitted on account of bank holidays/bank strikes, illness or any other reason.
- The student will not be permitted to sit in any Test/Examination if the fee dues are not paid.
- The fee is to be paid on quarterly basis. No reduction of Late Fee charges/ Re-admission charges is permitted on account of bank holidays/bank strikes, illness or any other reason.
- Parents are to take one copy of receipt and return fee book to the Class Teacher after depositing the fee through SBI Collect. The following is to be deposited with the class teacher along with fee book:
- Parents are advised to keep one copy of receipt of SBI Collect in their safe custody and produce School Office for reconciliation, if required.
- Duplicate Fee book will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-
- The transfer certificate will be issued ONLY ON CLEARANCE OF OUTSTANDING DUES. NO PAYMENT IS TO BE GIVEN FOR ISSUE OF TRANSFER CERTIFICATE.
- Depositing School fee on due dates is the responsibility of parents. The School will not send any reminder.
- If parents have deposited fee in excess erroneously. It will be refunded only after reconciliation of school accounts.
- In case of any difficulty, the school office may be contacted on all working days from 11:30 am to 01:30pm